The Servette RC captain, prop, answers a quick series of fun questions.
1. Which is your favourite cuisine?
My mother’s cuisine is my favourite…No joke a good barbecue with friends is also great fun and it highlights the rugby spirit.
2. If you were left on a desert island what three things would you take with you?
On a desert island I would take some Monoï so that I could get a bit of tan, a Wilson volleyball so that I don’t feel lonely and finally some time to not do anything.
3. What is your favourite move/action in rugby? (sidestep, clearing out rucks etc…)
My favourite part of rugby is the scrum. It’s a phase of the game where unison and teamwork is vital. If the player’s don’t all push together the scrum will simply not work.
4. What type of music do you listen to?
I like all types of music, it really depends on the moment. It ranges from American rap music to songs that the players listen to and sing on the bus.
5. If you could go to any rugby game in the world, past or future, which game would you choose?
If Servette Rugby Club makes it to the final of the National French Championship in June, that is definitely a game that I would not want to miss !
Next game Servette Rugby Club de Genève travel to Corbelin to face the local club on 12 April 2015 at 3 pm.
Our story continues...