The Servette flyhalf answers a quick series of fun questions.
1. Which is your favourite cuisine?
“I would have to say cuisine from the Burgundy area in France. An example would be frog legs, snails etc.”
2. What is your favourite move/action in rugby? (sidestep, clearing out rucks etc…)
“My favourite action in rugby is a quick set move from the backs that ends in a fantastic try.”
3. What type of music do you listen to?
“(laughs) I love 80s music, it’s essential for a good night out.”
4. If you could go to any rugby game in the world, past or future, which game would you choose?
“I would say the two national French Reichel championship finals that I lost first with Aubenas and later on with “le LOU”. For the future, why not imagine a final with Servette Rugby Club...”
5. (Last weeks question from Jonathan Bei – SRC player) How is a good-looking guy like you still single ? (laughs)
“First of all, I want to thank Bei for the" good-looking”, but I think I just do not have the perfect tan (laughs). Honestly, I have just not come across the right person yet.”
6. Who would you like to see complete this questionnaire next (Servette RC player) and what question would you like to ask him?
“I would like to ask Jérémy Batigne: where does your habit for complaining all the time come from?”
Our story continues...