1. Which is your favourite cuisine?
“Thanks to my girlfriend, my favourite cuisine is from the Reunion Island.”
2. What do you enjoy doing outside of rugby?
“I really enjoy riding my motorbike and going out on fishing trips.”
3. What is your favourite move/action in rugby? (sidestep, clearing out rucks etc…)
“As a winger, I love to sidestep and be nimble on the pitch. Catching out the defender on his heels and out running him on the outside is the best feeling.”
4. If you could go to any rugby game in the world, past or future, which game would you choose?
“One day, I would really like to see Servette RC play a game at high level. An example would be Servette RC vs. Perpignan (laughs).”
5. (Last weeks question from Thomas Douvegheant – SRC player) Aurélien Thuilot: “Zinc, what happened to your haircut?”
“Thomas, I think that the same thing happened to your beard (laughs). Honestly, I am still looking for a modern haircut to suit my style.”
6. Who would you like to see complete this questionnaire next (Servette RC player) and what question would you like to ask him?
Kévin Guillard: “Milou, do you reckon that the red wine will heal your shoulder after every game or will you actually go see a doctor?”
Our story continues...